Over the past few weeks we've heard a lot of stories about faulty iPhone chargers causing serious damage. A flight attendant in China was electrocuted while charging her iPhone 4S, the incident caused her death. A man in China was also electrocuted which put him in a coma, an iPhone 4S and a charger were involved in this incident as well. It is believed that they might have been using counterfeit chargers. Apple posted a notice on its Chinese website, warning customers that counterfeit chargers were circulating in the market.
Ubergizmo , Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table, Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table